1st July 2021

 My brand new novel is now released and available on Amazon! This one is different from my other books, having a serious moral under the narrative surface.  For 70+ years I’ve harboured a plea to the literary and film world:  please can someone correct the unfair injustices to the Jewish people by countering the mistaken, ill-educated opinions in the media about their looks, mannerisms, personality and homeland?  I waited and waited. There were certainly academic, non-fiction tomes by such heavyweight writers as Schama, Montefiore, Julius etc., but I wanted to reach the ordinary reader. It therefore needed to be an engrossing novel. Eventually, when nothing happened, I decided that maybe I should try to put the record straight myself.  So The Meleke Stone is here. Essentially it comprises two main elements: a lifetime friendship between a Jewish man and an Egyptian, highlighting their similarities and brotherhood, whilst, importantly, including the true, archaeological evidence of the Jewish claim to the land of Israel. Are you ready to start the 4000 year journey of the meleke stone? Simply click on the image on the right. Enjoy!

No comments: