Sunday 16th July 2023


My first large book-signing event yesterday was certainly an experience. Birmingham’s iconic Council House was fabulous inside, all marble floors, sweeping staircases and expensive artwork on the walls.  In the banqueting suite, all was prepared for the 60+ writers in attendance.

There were free refreshments available. Even doughnuts to tempt us! And we all had a goodie bag. I particularly liked the wooden fan - to go with my Shanghai book. Later, there were genre sessions, celebs and music bands, a pub gathering and barge trip. Thank you to all the organisers who worked so hard.

Today at 12 noon, I’m being interviewed by the lovely Lee Benson. The hour long show, including my choice of music, will be broadcast today on ‘Listen With Lee’ on Black Country Xtra. Below are the links to listen to it live, and to listen to it over the next 7 days. 



Afterwards,  let me know on fb what you thought of it and whether you enjoyed the music. 
Now need to lie down in a darkened room….

No comments: